Already have a Username/Password for Selcuk University Journal of Engineering, Science and Technology?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- And previously unpublished article submitted for publication in any magazine has been submitted for evaluation (the author gives detailed descriptions are in the Guidelines).
- Send a file in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- URLs are provided for the current reference herein.
- Single line of text, 10 pt, highlighted in italics, underlined instead (with a valid URL) and all shapes, pictures and tables, page location is placed at the appropriate points in the text. To print quality copies of photos and send as a file attachment. Sent the file size becomes too much, the system can take. In such cases, divide the text, in addition to other departments as a single file, one can send.
- About the Journal added style and bibliography requirements here at the guide can be seen from the author.
- Your writing a journal with peer review section if you are sending here to make sure that blind refereeing. Comply fully with the recommendations in the Help page.
Only internationally accepted abbreviations are used.
Intent for submission is indicated.
Publication elsewhere of any part of the material in the manuscript submitted is identified.
Potential conflicts of interests are mentioned.
Title, author name(s), affiliation(s), correspondence and source(s) of funding for work are indicated.
Title of article is given.
Abstract of the Article was given.
Not more than 250 words for Original Articles, 150 words for Case Reports.
Abstract has been written in structured format (including Objectives, Materials and methods, Results and Conclusions subheadings)
Abstract is unstructured in the case reports.
Footnotes, references, and commercial names were not used in Abstract.
Cover Letter, Title Page, Main Text of Article, Graphics/Figures and Copyright Transfer Agreement Form were prepared to submit online.
Informations about the Authors and Institutions were not mentioned in the files to be submitted (except title page) in order not to interfere objectiveness of the Referees.
References were written exactly consistent with the Instructions for Authors of JCEI.
Unpublished data, personal communications, submissions under review, papers presented in the meetings, non-peer-viewed publications were not used as reference.
References identified within the parenthesis at the end of the sentence, e.g. "... (Uyaner ve diğ., 2000; Uyaner ve Kara, 2012; Uyaner, 2005)."
References are numbered consecutively in the order in which they mentioned in the text.
Tables are numbered with Arabic numerals.
Each Table was cited in the Main Text of the Manuscript when mentioned.
Each table contains all necessary information independent of the text.
No table contains information that can be mentioned in the text with a few sentences.
All abbreviations in Tables were explained under the Table.
Each figure was cited in the text.
Letters and marks on the figures are clear and sharp.
Legends for microscopic figures included information about stain type and magnification (e.g. HE, X200).
SELCUK UNIVERSITY JOURNAL OF
ENGINEERING, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
COPYRIGHT TRANSFER AGREEMENT
Co-authors Signature Date
I/We am/are author(s) the above mentioned article. I/We accept to transfer all copyright to Selcuk University Journal of Engineering, Science and Technology. This study is original, not published, previously any languages has not been submitted simultaneously. I/We accept all ethical responsibilities of the article and al authors agree with of the study content.
Copyright Transfer Form Click here to download .
Are the problems discussed in the article new?
Does the article point out differences fromrelated research?
Does the article describe an innovativecombination of techniques from differendisciplines?
Does the article introduce an idea that appearspromising or might stimulate others to developpromising alternatives?*
Comments to Editor
Comments to writer